Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: 30 Rock
4 post(s) found
Yesterday I went roller skating. Today I am somehow alive to tell about it. But let’s backtrack, because before I went roller skating, I stuffed my face with cupcakes. You see, I didn’t have to work yesterday due to the […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Movies, NYC, Running and tagged 30 Rock, Celebrity Sighting, Central Park, Coach Cane, Hamptons Marathon, Hannah Montana, Molly's Cupcakes, NYC, Remicade, Roller Skating, Running, Scott Adsit, The High Line, West Village-
I’ll admit it — I haven’t worked a whole lot in December. Don’t get me wrong: When I’m in the office, I’m making my hours count. I work my booty off, I’m productive and I truly enjoy what I do. […]
This day is flying by and it’s been productive, stressful, crazy and awesome! I’m breaking my “Do Not Blog at Work” rules for a quick update, because I needed to take a little breather. It felt so good to get […]