Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shout-out to all the parents out there whose babies are getting four teeth at once. Whose babies have woken up cryi… https://t.co/SDPVCQ7Rpu 06:44:39 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved talking to @junodemelo and @runnersworld about my relationships with podcasting and running! https://t.co/H6Fr3ekXVr 02:27:52 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Tag Archives: 30 Rock
4 post(s) found
Yesterday I went roller skating. Today I am somehow alive to tell about it. But let’s backtrack, because before I went roller skating, I stuffed my face with cupcakes. You see, I didn’t have to work yesterday due to the […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Movies, NYC, Running and tagged 30 Rock, Celebrity Sighting, Central Park, Coach Cane, Hamptons Marathon, Hannah Montana, Molly's Cupcakes, NYC, Remicade, Roller Skating, Running, Scott Adsit, The High Line, West Village-
I’ll admit it — I haven’t worked a whole lot in December. Don’t get me wrong: When I’m in the office, I’m making my hours count. I work my booty off, I’m productive and I truly enjoy what I do. […]
This day is flying by and it’s been productive, stressful, crazy and awesome! I’m breaking my “Do Not Blog at Work” rules for a quick update, because I needed to take a little breather. It felt so good to get […]