Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Honored to have @runnerKG back on the Ali on the Run Show today, sharing her Olympic Trials story. Give it a listen… https://t.co/aa0PvIc7Le 09:06:18 AM March 26, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everyone, go wish @erinstrout a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Erin, you are an amazing human, exceptional dog mom, and… https://t.co/DqffBVO947 11:11:03 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very excited to launch the ON THE JOB series on the Ali on the Run Show today, starting with Rachel Dewan, archaeol… https://t.co/1DJQfShriK 07:28:23 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 222: Kaitlin Goodman Recaps the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 221: On the Job with Rachel Dewan, Archaeologist
- March 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 19, 2020 by AliIn Times Like These...
- March 18, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 219: Jacqueline Alnes, Creator of Running-Inspired Tiny Art
Tag Archives: 30 Rock
4 post(s) found
Yesterday I went roller skating. Today I am somehow alive to tell about it. But let’s backtrack, because before I went roller skating, I stuffed my face with cupcakes. You see, I didn’t have to work yesterday due to the […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Movies, NYC, Running and tagged 30 Rock, Celebrity Sighting, Central Park, Coach Cane, Hamptons Marathon, Hannah Montana, Molly's Cupcakes, NYC, Remicade, Roller Skating, Running, Scott Adsit, The High Line, West Village-
I’ll admit it — I haven’t worked a whole lot in December. Don’t get me wrong: When I’m in the office, I’m making my hours count. I work my booty off, I’m productive and I truly enjoy what I do. […]
This day is flying by and it’s been productive, stressful, crazy and awesome! I’m breaking my “Do Not Blog at Work” rules for a quick update, because I needed to take a little breather. It felt so good to get […]