Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- How about a quick, judgment-free vent session? Can we do that? Annie has three teeth coming in. She’s super stuffy… https://t.co/xwEYD0uS8k about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feisty looking sky today! Perfectly suits my Monday morning mood, thanks to a killer career pep talk with… https://t.co/n3N43wos2f about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Family. Friends. Fitness. Fresh air. This weekend had all my favorite F-words. @ Palisades Interstate Park - Ross… https://t.co/iLzjZOUUIX 07:36:47 PM November 10, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mom & Dad’s Night Out! Thrilled to be celebrating sammham & weinerdogbitit tonight at the most gorgeous wedding. (M… https://t.co/o6HNYXJIrR 06:17:41 PM November 09, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
- October 28, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 184: Crohn's Disease and Motherhood with Natalie Hayden
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
Ali on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
“It’s important to have the tough conversations.” —Dr. Logan Levkoff
Dr. Logan Levkoff is an expert on sexuality and relationships, and she’s all about promoting honest conversations surrounding both. In addition to being a sexuality educator, Dr. Levkoff is also a television regular, appearing regularly on Good Morning America, the Today show, CNN, and the first three seasons of Married at First Sight. She has worked with major brands like Dove, Pfizer, Starbucks, and Trojan, and has authored and contributed to several books on sexuality.
Thank you to Strava for sponsoring Ali & the Experts Week! CLICK HERE and use code ONTHERUN to get one month FREE with your purchase of a Strava Summit subscription.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- All things love and relationships (3:30)
- Advice on sex (30:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Follow Dr. Levkoff:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
Ali on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
“Please don’t Google this stuff.” —Brynn Fessette O’Neill Brynn Fessette O’Neill, DPT, is a physical therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy in New York City. On this episode, she offers advice on prehab, injuries, and recovery. Thank you to Strava […]
“Focus on your food choices, your hunger, your fullness cues, and your body’s cravings, and eat a variety of delicious foods you like.” —Kelly Hogan Kelly Hogan is a registered dietitian and many-time marathoner. On this episode, she talks about […]
“Do your own training. Get in your own routine. Don’t compare yourself to what everyone else is doing and posting everywhere. Have confidence in what you’re doing.” —Mary Johnson Mary Johnson is a USATF Level-1 certified coach and the founder […]
“I’ve always been about working hard and going after things that you are excited about and passionate about and working your ass off. That’s the only way to make it happen. No one else is going to make it happen […]
I’ve been a mom for four and a half months, and it’s officially fun. It’s still hard sometimes. Definitely. I still don’t quite know what I’m doing most of the time, and I still don’t leave my house with Annie nearly […]
It almost seems silly to finally get around to publishing this post. So much has already changed since I documented this day two or three weeks ago. Annie is sleeping better some nights (HOORAY), I’m no longer sleeping on her […]
“I said I want to be the best. But at what?” —Bree Branker Baby Bree Branker dreamed about growing up and becoming a professional dancer. By 19, after attending a performing arts high school, she’d made that happen, as a […]
“Running made me better for our relationship outside of running. It gave me something to give to myself.” —Matt Powers I love running and I love love, so what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a live show […]
I love Valentine’s Day. I feel like it’s not cool to unabashedly love Valentine’s Day. “It’s a Hallmark holiday,” the people say. I don’t know who “the people” are, but I feel like that’s what they say. That it’s cheesy. […]