Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shout-out to all the parents out there whose babies are getting four teeth at once. Whose babies have woken up cryi… https://t.co/SDPVCQ7Rpu 06:44:39 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved talking to @junodemelo and @runnersworld about my relationships with podcasting and running! https://t.co/H6Fr3ekXVr 02:27:52 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
“Hear my voice in your head when you start trying to dig out the cysts on your face.” —Dr. Rachel Nazarian
Dr. Rachel Nazarian is a dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology in New York City, and is an assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai. On this episode, she dishes some real talk about skin, including everything she wants women to know about acne, cysts, and beauty influencers.
Thank you to Strava for sponsoring Ali & the Experts Week! CLICK HERE and use code ONTHERUN to get one month FREE with your purchase of a Strava Summit subscription.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- General skincare and product Q&A (2:15)
- All things acne (16:45)
- Body stuff, like nipple hair, chin hair, and stretch marks (30:00)
- Myth-busting (43:15)
What we mention on this episode:
Follow Dr. Nazarian:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
Ali on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
“Physical fitness and financial fitness are both simple. To get physically fit, we need to eat less and work out more, and to get financially fit, we need to spend less and make more. It sounds really simple, but if […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
“It’s important to have the tough conversations.” —Dr. Logan Levkoff Dr. Logan Levkoff is an expert on sexuality and relationships, and she’s all about promoting honest conversations surrounding both. In addition to being a sexuality educator, Dr. Levkoff is also […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
“Please don’t Google this stuff.” —Brynn Fessette O’Neill Brynn Fessette O’Neill, DPT, is a physical therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy in New York City. On this episode, she offers advice on prehab, injuries, and recovery. Thank you to Strava […]
“Focus on your food choices, your hunger, your fullness cues, and your body’s cravings, and eat a variety of delicious foods you like.” —Kelly Hogan Kelly Hogan is a registered dietitian and many-time marathoner. On this episode, she talks about […]
“Do your own training. Get in your own routine. Don’t compare yourself to what everyone else is doing and posting everywhere. Have confidence in what you’re doing.” —Mary Johnson Mary Johnson is a USATF Level-1 certified coach and the founder […]
“I’ve always been about working hard and going after things that you are excited about and passionate about and working your ass off. That’s the only way to make it happen. No one else is going to make it happen […]
I’ve been a mom for four and a half months, and it’s officially fun. It’s still hard sometimes. Definitely. I still don’t quite know what I’m doing most of the time, and I still don’t leave my house with Annie nearly […]
It almost seems silly to finally get around to publishing this post. So much has already changed since I documented this day two or three weeks ago. Annie is sleeping better some nights (HOORAY), I’m no longer sleeping on her […]
“I said I want to be the best. But at what?” —Bree Branker Baby Bree Branker dreamed about growing up and becoming a professional dancer. By 19, after attending a performing arts high school, she’d made that happen, as a […]