Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- To many, he’s @brian_cristiano. But Annie and Ellie get to know him as silly, goofy, will-do-anything-for-his-girls… https://t.co/fnclO88Njb about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A rare photo of Annie not smiling, because it has been a WEEK. We’ve had a rash that won’t quit, screaming, crying,… https://t.co/84nGQlqI1o 08:15:14 PM June 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
- June 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 148: April Cargill on Becoming a Marathoner at 50
- June 5, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 147: Jess Movold, Running & Strength Coach
- June 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 146: Motherhood Mondays with Kate Parker, Author of Strong is the New Pretty
“Motherhood, for me, over the past three and a half months, has involved a lot of waves. I’ve ridden them and at times I’ve been drowning. Other times I’m treading water and managing to stay afloat, no matter how exhausted I’ve been. And other times, I’ve been getting along like I actually know how to swim! Right now, though, in this very moment, I’m on the drowning side of things.”
It’s been a tricky week. So this is a quick check-in to say hi, and to [kind of] explain why I just didn’t get it together to get a “real” episode out this week. Forgive me? Thanks! There’s a lot of good stuff to come on the Ali on the Run Show — I just need to take a few deep breaths first!
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
“Stay true to yourself. It gets really good on the other side, when you’re a good person and you follow your gut on who you want to be around and what you want to do with your life.” —Julie Brazitis […]
“Know your value, and don’t allow other people to limit it, question it, or minimize it.” —Jen Lada Jen Lada is a reporter and host for ESPN. She’s also a mom of two, is married to a fellow sports journalist, and […]
Hi! As of last week, Annie is three months old! We’ve officially graduated from The Fourth Trimester. What a wild ride, man. I get to know Annie better every single day. And yet, she still throws me curveballs every single […]
Posted in Baby-
“I never thought of myself as someone who was different.” —Tatyana McFadden Tatyana McFadden is one of the most decorated athletes on the planet. She’s a 17-time Paralympic medalist, and she has won 24 World Marathon Majors. In 2013 alone, […]
I’d like to think that no one on this planet knows Annie better than I do. I spent 39 weeks with her before she even entered this world, and I was the only one who got to feel every little […]
“I felt broken. Physically. Emotionally. I had a complete breakdown. I felt like a broken human. I was so tired. Lifeless. And I finally Googled the one thing I hadn’t really wanted to Google.” In just a few days, Annie […]
“The glass isn’t half empty. It’s not half full. It’s just refillable.” —Meaghan Murphy Meaghan Murphy just might be the real-life Energizer Bunny. As executive editor at Good Housekeeping, Meaghan has her hands on every page of every issue every month (and […]
Eleven weeks. I’ve been a human mom for 11 weeks now. I texted Brian this morning: “I don’t think it’s sunk in yet that I’m a mom.” People said it would sink in when we got the crib. Then when […]
“I knew things were going to unravel at some point… But looking back, I don’t know if I would’ve done things differently.” —Sarah Cummings Few people have a work ethic like Sarah Cummings. Sarah, a 2:34 marathoner, lives in New […]