Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- October 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
- October 12, 2017 by AliReflections On 7 Years Of Blogging
- October 5, 2017 by AliA Crohn's Disease Update + What I Learned Being On A Patient Advisory Board
- September 28, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Music is the ultimate motivator for me. You’ll rarely find me without my old-school Sony headband-style headphones wrapped on top of my head. (Updated to add: My awesomely purple Beats by Dre. Because RIP Sony headbandphones.)
Nothing gets me to spin faster, run harder or dance bigger than a seriously good chorus. I tend to find a song I really like, and then overplay it for two weeks and get so sick of it that I never want to hear it again. But there are a few playlists I’ve made that I keep going back to. Here they are..
- Ali’s Gridiron Classic Race Day Playlist
- Ali’s “Chill Out” Playlist
- Ali’s National 1/2 Marathon Playlist
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Playlist
- Fairfield Half Marathon Playlist
- Hamptons Marathon Playlist
- Rock N Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon Playlist
- New York City Marathon (That Never Happened) Playlist
I’m always open to song suggestions, so I’d love to know some of your workout favorites!