Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 83: Ryan Linden
- July 17, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 25
- July 16, 2018 by AliQ&A
- July 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 82: Tim & Jessica Murphy, Co-Founders of BibRave
- July 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 24
Music is the ultimate motivator for me. You’ll rarely find me without my old-school Sony headband-style headphones wrapped on top of my head. (Updated to add: My awesomely purple Beats by Dre. Because RIP Sony headbandphones.)
Nothing gets me to spin faster, run harder or dance bigger than a seriously good chorus. I tend to find a song I really like, and then overplay it for two weeks and get so sick of it that I never want to hear it again. But there are a few playlists I’ve made that I keep going back to. Here they are..
- Ali’s Gridiron Classic Race Day Playlist
- Ali’s “Chill Out” Playlist
- Ali’s National 1/2 Marathon Playlist
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Playlist
- Fairfield Half Marathon Playlist
- Hamptons Marathon Playlist
- Rock N Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon Playlist
- New York City Marathon (That Never Happened) Playlist
I’m always open to song suggestions, so I’d love to know some of your workout favorites!