Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- The last few days have been ROUGH. Physically, I’ll spare you the details of my latest clogged duct, but it took ne… https://t.co/u53m2CTJ0I about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie! You’re two months old today! The past two months have been the ultimate whirlwind and blur. Annie is hilario… https://t.co/0MnIUHFXHe 10:58:19 AM December 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
Music is the ultimate motivator for me. You’ll rarely find me without my old-school Sony headband-style headphones wrapped on top of my head. (Updated to add: My awesomely purple Beats by Dre. Because RIP Sony headbandphones.)
Nothing gets me to spin faster, run harder or dance bigger than a seriously good chorus. I tend to find a song I really like, and then overplay it for two weeks and get so sick of it that I never want to hear it again. But there are a few playlists I’ve made that I keep going back to. Here they are..
- Ali’s Gridiron Classic Race Day Playlist
- Ali’s “Chill Out” Playlist
- Ali’s National 1/2 Marathon Playlist
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Playlist
- Fairfield Half Marathon Playlist
- Hamptons Marathon Playlist
- Rock N Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon Playlist
- New York City Marathon (That Never Happened) Playlist
I’m always open to song suggestions, so I’d love to know some of your workout favorites!