Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Music is the ultimate motivator for me. You’ll rarely find me without my old-school Sony headband-style headphones wrapped on top of my head. (Updated to add: My awesomely purple Beats by Dre. Because RIP Sony headbandphones.)
Nothing gets me to spin faster, run harder or dance bigger than a seriously good chorus. I tend to find a song I really like, and then overplay it for two weeks and get so sick of it that I never want to hear it again. But there are a few playlists I’ve made that I keep going back to. Here they are..
- Ali’s Gridiron Classic Race Day Playlist
- Ali’s “Chill Out” Playlist
- Ali’s National 1/2 Marathon Playlist
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Playlist
- Fairfield Half Marathon Playlist
- Hamptons Marathon Playlist
- Rock N Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon Playlist
- New York City Marathon (That Never Happened) Playlist
I’m always open to song suggestions, so I’d love to know some of your workout favorites!