Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s my first time being away from Annie, and I’m totally fine! No, really. I am actually totally fine! I miss her… https://t.co/M7OAKfdEUk 07:33:16 PM January 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is exactly what I needed to watch this morning. (And every morning.) @BillyYang https://t.co/UOUYs5AV1w 09:13:16 AM January 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My vision: me, standing all cute in front of the NYC skyline, holding big, shiny, hot pink balloons spelling out “2… https://t.co/OvFMUZlzJ5 06:16:58 PM January 23, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 200: Starla Garcia, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
Have something to say, a joke to tell, or a cute puppy picture to share? Email me at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
But first! I get a lot of emails, and I like to take time to read every message and send a thoughtful reply. Responding to every email is difficult and time-consuming, though. So trust me when I say that I read every single email that comes my way — sometimes many times! and sometimes I laugh, smile, or cry! — but I don’t always get a chance to write back. I try my best, I swear. But if you sent me an email and I didn’t respond (or just haven’t yet), please know that I read it, I loved it (probably, unless it was mean), and I appreciate you taking the time to reach out.