Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Today’s Ali & Annie afternoon adventure: the cherry blossom trees in Branch Brook Park! (The last time I was at thi… https://t.co/lflU3QdIVZ about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- JAMES TRACKER! https://t.co/R47vE07jDV about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Good morning! Be kind today! about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Officially obsessed with going on little adventures with my best girl. Today it was over the river and through the… https://t.co/1q4p7XBkyp 07:07:15 PM April 23, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 135: Rozalynn Frazier, Health Magazine Senior Fitness Editor
- April 22, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 134: Women Behind the Mic LIVE in Boston
- April 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 133: Melisse Gelula, Co-Founder of Well+Good
- April 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 132: Kate Landau, 2:33 Marathoner
- April 3, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 131: The Fifth Trimester
Have something to say, a joke to tell, or a cute puppy picture to share? Email me at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
But first! I get a lot of emails, and I like to take time to read every message and send a thoughtful reply. Responding to every email is difficult and time-consuming, though. So trust me when I say that I read every single email that comes my way — sometimes many times! and sometimes I laugh, smile, or cry! — but I don’t always get a chance to write back. I try my best, I swear. But if you sent me an email and I didn’t respond (or just haven’t yet), please know that I read it, I loved it (probably, unless it was mean), and I appreciate you taking the time to reach out.