Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Ready to run the @njmarathon Half! (Actually after the best running week ever last week, this… https://t.co/BWNmgMlFIG about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Running this weekend? Take @HealthontheRun & me with you! We have a lot to say... https://t.co/0KhRgraJd1 #podcast #trypod about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 27, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 23: Lauren Conkey, 3:18 Marathoner, Mother & Public Health Advocate
- April 25, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- April 24, 2017 by AliStevens Cooperative School 5K Recap
- April 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 21: Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy
- April 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 20: Stop Waiting
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Have something to say, a joke to tell, or a cute puppy picture to share? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
But first! I get a lot of emails, and I like to take time to read every message and send a thoughtful reply. Responding to every email is difficult and time-consuming, though. So trust me when I say that I read every single email that comes my way — sometimes many times! and sometimes I laugh, smile, or cry! — but I don’t always get a chance to write back. I try my best, I swear. But if you sent me an email and I didn’t respond (or just haven’t yet), please know that I read it, I loved it (probably, unless it was mean), and I appreciate you taking the time to reach out.