Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Workouts
117 post(s) found
Consider this a twist on Thankful Things Thursday. This week has been the excitingly busy kind of nuts. But amidst the madness, there are some things I’m really into right now. Let’s discuss… Running! Running continues to go watchless and well. Nothing […]
It’s February. It’s cold. Blahbiddyblah. I don’t mind the cold too much when it comes to running — I don’t belong to a gym so I have no treadmill access, nor do I have treadmill patience, and there’s something so […]
Back in November (October? What was the actual date of that party, people? Party people.), I was at the Runner’s World New York City Marathon party, and Brogan Graham gave a speech. Speech = he made everyone at the party […]
Greetings from my office for the morning! It’s my second time getting my Remicade infusion at Mount Sinai and I’ve already got the Benadryl in me. These next few hours with the IV should be a sleepy breeze. My plan […]
As I tapered for the Hamptons Marathon last year, many people kept repeating the same phrase to me: The hay is in the barn. Personally, I think this phrase is stupid. Hay? Barns? How are these things related to marathon […]
Today is going to be awesome. Hello, from Optimistic Ali! She’s back! I’ve got Remicade cruising through my body and I’m wholeheartedly convinced I’m firmly on the road to recovery. I kicked off my day today with a 6:15 SoulCycle […]
Hi. Why waste time? It’s Thursday, so let’s get our grateful on! (Oh, you’re new? You have no idea what I’m talking about? I know, it’s tough to figure out. On Thursdays, we celebrate Thankful Things Thursday. It’s a special […]
I want to race. I want to approach a start line feeling like, as Coach Cane used to put it, a caged animal. I want to gut it out over the course of 3, 13.1 or 26.2 miles. I want […]
Good morning! I’m giddy today. I know. Giddy, again. And this time I don’t think it’s the steroids getting me all hopped up on life. In fact, I’m tapering down on those things. After two weeks of the most ridiculous […]
I woke up this morning with the sun, and by “the sun” I mean “my stomach went ape shit at 5 AM, long before the sun rose, and so I got up.” Good morning and Happy Friday! Or should that […]