Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Weddings
25 post(s) found
I came to a realization this weekend: The hardest part of marathon training isn’t going to be the long runs. It’ll be the long run recovery. I’m still so pumped that I ran 14.5 miles yesterday. Three years ago I […]
Writing a blog about my life seems so silly when there are royal lives and weddings to obsess over! I didn’t think I cared that much about the Royal Wedding, but I definitely got sucked in this morning. Let’s go […]
Happy Sunday! A lot of people don’t like Sundays because they see it as the end of the weekend. But I don’t mind Sundays. I never do my long runs on Sundays, so my day is usually pretty wide open. […]
I’m baaaaack! And I missed blogging! Sadly there was no wireless access on the resort, and the one computadora in the biblioteca came with a hefty fee. Thanks but no thanks. Looking back now, the trip was a whirlwind. My […]
So like the title says, today wasn’t necessarily manic, but it was productive! The work days have been flying by lately. I look at the clock and all of a sudden it’s 3:00! Crazy. I love being busy, though, so […]