Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 46 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Wedding!
6 post(s) found
All the wedding recaps in one place, because we live in an “In Case You Missed It” world… The Week The Stress The Prep The Ceremony And now: The Party! When Brian and I started wedding planning, we learned very […]
Today, I’m here to talk about our wedding ceremony. Here’s what we’ve already covered… The One Where It’s Wedding Week The One With All The Stress The One Where We Get Ready In Onesies A bit of background about our […]
Catching up? Here’s what you may have missed (or purposely skipped because maybe you’re mat at me? I don’t know): Kicking off Wedding Week! Surviving the last two days before the Big Day. The night before our wedding — and […]
The two days before our wedding were two of the most intense, stressful days I can recall. Nothing traumatic or tragic happened — not by any means. In fact, we were pretty much sticking exactly to the schedule we had […]
This is your official warning: The time has come to write about The Wedding. I have so much to say (such a surprise!), so I’m breaking it all down into many posts over several days. If you typically come here […]
“Was it everything you dreamed it would be?” That’s what everyone keeps asking me today — referring of course to yesterday, September 26, 2015, the day Brian and I got married. And truthfully? No. Because you can’t dream that shit […]