Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- August 3, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
- July 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- June 13, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 36: My Least Favorite Motivational Phrases
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Category Archives: Uncategorized
23 post(s) found
All “I Heart Sweat” shirts have been marked down. Long-sleeved shirts are now $35. Short-sleeved shirts are going for $25. Whatever’s left on the website is what I have left. If you see the size you want in the drop-down […]
Only you can determine your self-worth. Go with me on this one, OK? It’s about to get a little heavy up in here. (We’re taking a slight break from the running talk because, um, I haven’t really been doing much […]
Don’t let the title fool you. There’s not a lot of sweat happening in my mangled world right now. I actually feel a little better-ish today. My right hip is a slightly less swollen and the pain and soreness isn’t […]
They’re baaaack! If you want to proudly display your love for all things sweaty, you can get your hands on an I Heart Sweat short-sleeved T-shirt. They’re on sale now! A few disclaimers, because I tend to get the same […]
I’m moving quite slowly this morning. Normally my commute to work takes about 35–40 minutes door-to-door, depending on how cooperative the downtown 4/5 trains decide to be. Usually they are “delayed momentarily because of train traffic ahead. Please be patient.” […]
Lately I’ve been really excited about getting a new apartment with Brian this spring. I get all giddy and stuff when we check out potential “homes” (um, 400-square-foot rentals) online, and it’s fun that we’ll have a place together that’s […]
I don’t have any big life lessons to share today. My brain isn’t clogged with wisdom (though really, is it ever?) and my thoughts aren’t too profound. But as always, I’ll divulge a bit of what’s on my mind, because […]
[Insert sarcasm here.] I went to my doctor yesterday. You remember the guy: poor bedside manner, condescending, doesn’t think “people with Crohn’s disease should be runners.” He’s so great. So great, in fact, that I took a little visit to […]
I slept in a full 2.5 hours past my alarm this morning. Oops. Apparently I was tired. And now I’m going to take a tap class. Check back later. I have a feeling it’s going to be an interesting day.
Posted in Uncategorized-
Hi from Charlotte — again! It’s been such a great trip so far and I’m heartbroken that in just 12 hours I’ll be on my way to the airport to fly back to NYC. You know I love you, New […]