Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 30 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
105 post(s) found
It’s the last Thankful Things Thursday before the marathon. Dun dun dunnnn. It’s. So. Dramatic. I have so much to be grateful for today — everything from helpful humans to sweaty shirt sales to, as always, graph paper — so […]
Hi. Good morning. I have a lot to be thankful for today so let’s not waste any time. I’m thankful for sleep. One of my marathon taper goals was to get more sleep. Apparently I decided to get all of […]
It’s another rainy day in NYC, but I predict the sun will come out this afternoon. I’m obviously a skilled meteorologist, so you should go ahead and trust my conviction. In addition to gloomy weather, today also brings along another […]
Posted in Central Park, Family, Food, Giveaways, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Erica Sara Designs, Fundraising, Hamptons Marathon, Modern Family, Rain, Running, Spinning, Thankful Things Thursday-
During this morning’s semi-rough run (8 miles, two bathroom stops), I kept thinking about the fact that is not only the first day of September, it’s also Thankful Things Thursday. I cursed myself for creating this little “holiday” and was […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Giveaways, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Erica Sara Designs, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Molly's Cupcakes, Pluto, Running, Thankful Things Thursday-
Hello. Today is Thursday. This week has been speedy. Probably because I was gallivanting around Fire Island on Monday and Tuesday instead of working. My feet are covered in bug bites. I’m not very excited about that. They’re itchy and […]
You know how sometimes you wake up on the wrong side of the bed for no real reason and then you’re super cranky and can’t control your rage? That was me this morning. Oops. Maybe it was because I didn’t […]
Hello. Happy Thursday. I’ve got a busy day, so we’re jumping right into the “This is what I’m thankful for today” game. I’m thankful the big day is finally here! For the past two nights, I’ve woken up from dreams […]
I’m so sleepy. Turns out, averaging 5 hours of sleep a night will catch up with you. But who cares that I’m tired? I mean really. A former boss once shared an article with me called “No One Cares How […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bridle Path, Cask, Celine Dion, Central Park, Crunch Gym, Fairway, JackRabbit Sports, Matt Pestorius, NYC, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer Streets, Upper East Side, Whole Foods-
Oh heeeeey. Today, as you know, I bring you Thankful Things Thursday. I have nothing pithy to say to kick this off, so let’s just bang it out. That’s what she said. BOOM. I’m thankful my knee isn’t hurting today. […]
Today is Thursday. It is Thankful Things Thursday. That means we will be thankful for things that we may otherwise dismiss every other day of the week. I am hungover and tired, so let’s get right to it, shall we? […]