Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 44 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
105 post(s) found
Hellooooooo, and Happy Thursday! How’s your day so far? Wonderful? Excellent. That’s what I like to hear. In today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday, I will tell you about all the things I’m feeling thankful for. It’s basically the same […]
Today is Thursday! Tomorrow I fly away. I like dinosaurs. Because why not start your day with a haiku? As my poem stated, today is Thursday, and in The Land of Ali (not a real place), that means it’s Thankful […]
It’s Thankful Things Thursday and it also happens to be Thanksgiving. Look at that! I feel luckier than ever lately so excuse me while I gush, gobble and fawn over all the things I’m truly thankful for today. I’m thankful […]
Greetings from my cozy reclining chair at Roosevelt Hospital. It’s Remicade Day! Finally! I am so, so happy to be in this chair getting pumped full of drugs. I’m ready to feel better. I’m ready to get back to normal […]
I woke up this morning and felt wide-awake when my alarm screamed at 5:00. The Steroids will do that to you — you don’t need to sleep much. My first thought was, “Yay! It’s already Thursday! Time to run!” But […]
Happy Thursday! Today I present to you another round of being all giddy and thankful for the great things in life we don’t always acknowledge. It’s Thankful Things Thursday, and it’s a holiday because I say so. Onward! I’m thankful […]
Warning: I’m in a wicked good mood today. Yeah. Wicked — because I’m from New Hampshire. You cannot take that word away from me, no matter how far from that 603 area code I happen to live. Good thing it’s […]
Hello there. It kind of feels like this entire week has been Thankful Things Thursday-ish. Every day I’ve felt compelled to push aside the negative, annoying things — remember, the Crohn’s/colitis/dysentery plague I’m fighting off — and focus solely on […]
Today has all the makings of a bad day — I woke up feeling miserable, I definitely didn’t get to run (again), there are no signs of nice weather in today’s forecast and I have a meeting at 11 that […]
Hello. It’s a gorgeous fall day here in NYC and despite having no hot water in my apartment for roughly the 19th day in a row, I am managing to pull myself into a good mood. In case you’re wondering […]