Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
105 post(s) found
Hi. Why waste time? It’s Thursday, so let’s get our grateful on! (Oh, you’re new? You have no idea what I’m talking about? I know, it’s tough to figure out. On Thursdays, we celebrate Thankful Things Thursday. It’s a special […]
Guess how many friends I made on the subway this morning? Zero. Exactly zero. I was the girl with the suitcase. It wasn’t even a crowded train, but people still loathed the presence of my little brown bag on wheels. […]
Hello, and welcome to Sappyville, USA. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to name it Sappyville or Saptown. Either way, I’m feeling sappy this morning (sappy doesn’t sound like a word anymore!), which makes celebrating Thankful Things Thursday pretty easy […]
I am not thankful for steroid face. Dang it. I’m feeling slightly chipmunky these days. I thought I could get through this round of ‘roids without getting the inevitable “moon face,” but alas, photos taken yesterday reveal a slight, chipmunky […]
Can you handle all the exclamation points? Hello, and Happy Thankful Things Thursday! Sometimes I keep a list during the week of things to be thankful for when the “holiday” rolls around. Other times I just wing it. You can […]
I really don’t want to be thankful today. I know, that’s not normal. I freakin’ love being thankful and grateful and being all “yay to the beauty of the world!” But today, I don’t feel normal. I feel like, in […]
The good: There’s a lot of good. Namely that I didn’t night sweat to death last night. I still engaged in a bit of overnight perspiration, but not nearly as drastically as the past few nights. These little changes are […]
Thankful Things Thursday always seems to come around when we need it most, doesn’t it? I have spent the past two days cooped up in my apartment with little contact with the outside world. OK, that’s a lie. I Tweeted […]
The road to recovery is proving to be a long one. I really thought I was going to sleep like a champion last night and wake up feeling fully rested and ready to rock this day. That wasn’t the case. […]
Yup. I’m in L.A. and I love it and I want to be here forever. There are palm trees everywhere. This could be my home. OK maybe I’m not moving here just yet. I’m not sure my employer would be […]