Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
105 post(s) found
Have you ever had a dream that felt really, really real? And when you woke up from it, you were still totally immersed in the dream? Well this morning, right before I woke up, I had a dream that Brian […]
Last night I had a dream that I was running late to get somewhere. Then, back in real life, I got out of bed this morning, turned on the TV, and saw all this footage of Stonehenge. WTF is happening? […]
Hello! I went running this morning. I ran six slow miles, and for each of those miles I had to make an urgent, awful bathroom stop. So great, right? And so instead of telling you about my sad little run […]
You know those weeks where everything is sparkly and wonderful, and things fall into place and your whole life just feels so magical, like you’re riding around on a unicorn, with glitter on its horn, and you’re riding by rainbows […]
Last night I attempted a Pilates class at my gym. I say “attempted” because I didn’t exactly “do” all the moves. I managed to wobble during every balance, tip over during every side plank and face-plant during the squat-thrust-down-dog-push-up-leg-curl move. […]
For the past few weeks — OK, fine, months — I haven’t really been digging the whole Thankful Things Thursday. Last week I even considered bagging the whole “tradition” because it felt “tired and forced.” And sometimes, yeah, that’s true. […]
Hi! Thursdays are great, do you know why? Because tomorrow is Friday. And then we get Saturday, and then Sunday. So if you have any complaints in life today, maybe forget them for a few minutes so we can all […]
Whoa. Today is better than yesterday. How about that? Let’s talk about it in grateful form, because today is Thankful Things Thursday. Yes, happy holidays to you and yours. I’m thankful I feel a little better today. Will it last? […]
Yesterday was a pretty cool day. Your comments on my “Crohn’s sucks a little more than you may realize” post were awesome. I loved hearing all of your stories about your own battles with chronic illness, and I appreciated all […]
Hehe. So remember yesterday when I wrote about “the night sweats not being too bad” and how I luckily “didn’t totally sweat through my new sheets.” I take it back. I take it all back. Oops. I’m Crohnsier than ever […]