Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
105 post(s) found
A day late. My bad. Can we still get grateful though? Because I’m feeling it now more than ever. Ever, I tell you! And a Thankful Things Thursday by any other name — Feel Good Friday, perhaps? — is just […]
Well today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday should be pretty easy, huh? After all that’s happened this week, I’m feeling extraordinarily grateful, so please allow me to let it all out. I’m thankful for the safety of my friends and […]
Somewhere in between the madness of traveling, working and more working, I’ve seriously neglected the Thankful Things Thursday tradition. But the “holiday” lives on! And today I’m back with plenty of things to be grateful for. So without any pithy […]
In the spirit of promising not to complain about being busy (so busy — this job is great but it is killing meeee) or tired (I’d like to go to sleep from now until next Tuesday, and that still may […]
It’s funny how much can change overnight. For so long, my life was following a crappy path. I spent hours every day in the bathroom. I was in fairly constant pain. My joints ached, I had spontaneous fevers and I […]
Since coming back to work on Tuesday, I’ve taken a bit of an ass-kicking. I know: two whole days at the office, OMG! But because I felt slightly better on Tuesday than I did a week — or even three […]
Monday was a rock-bottom day for me. While it wasn’t the worst day I’ve ever had physically, on the emotional side it was definitely among the toughest I can remember. I cannot ever remember a time in my life when […]
I had huge plans for today. I was going to tell you about how I’d just had three mostly great-feeling days in a row, and I was going to tell you about how I went running this morning and stuff. […]
That’s what I keep telling myself. When things suck, it’s because they’re eventually going to be awesome again. For a very long time, I had no complaints in life. These days, I have quite a few, most of which revolve […]
These next few weeks are all about stamina. On the running front, sure. I will need stamina to excel in my training. I like Excel spreadsheets. But also, I will need stamina to get through the crazy work schedule coming […]