Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Thankful Things Thursday
105 post(s) found
People say the worst feeling in the world is heartbreak. I say the worst feeling in the world is when you come in from a frigid run and jump into a scalding-hot shower too fast, and then your legs turn […]
I’m here. I’m here! Maybe you thought I’d fled for a while and ditched this whole blogging thing. I thought about it, honestly. I took a few days off because I was busy before I left for Colorado. Then I […]
Nothing kicks you out of a running slump quite like not being able to run. Especially when it’s 60 degrees in New York City — in January. For the past few weeks, I’ve been able to run, but I haven’t […]
I hate myself for writing that title. And yet…I did it anyway. Will Smith, I hope you’re proud. Here’s the thing about today: I need a hefty dose of Thankful Things Thursday. Sometimes, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, […]
I am sick. I know. Wahhhhh! My life is the absolute worst. No. Not really. Not at all. I just have a cold, and I’m handling it supremely well. I did not scream for Brian six times last night asking […]
It’s been an emotional few days, huh? In the wake of the Newtown tragedy, I can’t decide if it feels trite to put on a peppy, thankful face (let’s be honest, my “thankful things” are hardly deep thoughts and are […]
Good morning! Do you know what’s great about this week? Everything. I exaggerate. But only slightly. This week has dragged on and has felt never-ending, but it’s also been one of the most productive weeks I’ve had in a long […]
I mentioned the other day that this week is Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week. Now, if you’ve read this blog for longer than a day or two, you’re fully aware of Crohn’s disease. I like to think I’ve done my […]
I somehow made it out of bed to run this morning. I am still cold. How did I do this for the last two winters? I remember running just about every morning last winter — always in shorts and the […]
I’m currently sitting at my mom and dad’s house in New Hampshire, hanging out with all my favorite people and being entertained by my BFF Ty. As I sit here in my baggiest sweatpants, surrounded by great people and a […]