Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Stress
48 post(s) found
A few weeks ago, Brian and I ventured out to the North Fork of Long Island for a day. A day to chill. A day to celebrate 30. A day to actually hang out together in a non-cramped, stress-free, “no […]
Haha. WednesDAY. So this blogging thing. Eesh. I’ve been not awesome about it, which is sad (probably only for me) because I’ve had plenty to share. I’m training for a marathon! I have a coach! I’m the healthiest I’ve been […]
So here’s something I have been wanting to write for a very long time: I am happy. Not just “I had a good day today!” happy, but more like, “I’ve had a lot of really good days in a row, […]
If 2012 was the year of “making all the mistakes,” then 2013 is the year in which I learn from all of them. With almost 1/12th of the year in the bag, I’m feeling really good about 2013. I know […]
As soon as I crossed the finish line at the Hamptons Marathon, I was ready to sign up for my second attempt at 26.2. I set my sights on the Eugene Marathon on April 29, but I didn’t fully commit […]
There are always two exciting, monumental, OMG-so-encouraging milestones that happen as I’m coming back from a Crohn’s flare-up. When these things eventually occur, I’m all, “Oh Hell yeah, I’m back, I’m awesome, life is sweet, you can’t stop the beat.” […]
Tyler says hi. At this time last week, I was a bit of a mess. I was Crohnsing hard, I couldn’t really eat and my night sweating had nothing to do with humidity. My fever climbed well into the 100-degree […]
Hehe. So remember yesterday when I wrote about “the night sweats not being too bad” and how I luckily “didn’t totally sweat through my new sheets.” I take it back. I take it all back. Oops. I’m Crohnsier than ever […]
I couldn’t bring myself to blog yesterday. I was too pissed off, angry, frustrated and upset, and I didn’t feel like putting that in a place for the whole world to see. Plus, I didn’t want to write out a […]
Hi. Why waste time? It’s Thursday, so let’s get our grateful on! (Oh, you’re new? You have no idea what I’m talking about? I know, it’s tough to figure out. On Thursdays, we celebrate Thankful Things Thursday. It’s a special […]