Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Recipes
8 post(s) found
Don’t freak out. This isn’t a “What I Ate Whateverday” thing I’m starting. (We’d all be horrified if I kept a daily log of every morsel that went into my mouth. I try not to think about it.) I’m not […]
Last weekend, my running buddy Megan wrote a blog post about how she was being all crazy and reckless and stuff. The gist? She ran 16 miles without much breakfast, spent plenty of time throughout the weekend drinking and didn’t […]
First, let me show you my dinner from last night, because I am a ridiculously talented chef. That’s right. While some of you were whipping up chickens or pastas or chia seeded oatmeals, I made English Muffin Pizzas, side of […]
Good morning! How was everyone’s weekend? Wonderful? [Yes.] Filled with running? [Yup.] Filled with ice cream? [No, sadly.] Filled with catching up on sleep? [Definitely not.] I ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon on Saturday (Here’s the full recap.) and although […]
Happy Thursday! I have a lot to be thankful for today, so let’s get right down to it! I’m thankful for my new, wonderfully fluffy, bright orange comforter. Have I not obsessed over this enough this week? I know, I […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Recipes, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Body Glide, Brussels Sprouts, Central Park, Chafing, Coach Cane, East River, National Half Marathon, NYC, Puppies!, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Whole Foods-
I read so many amazing food blogs every day and they always leave me feeling flustered. The idea of grocery shopping for fresh ingredients overwhelms me, and the thought of spending more than 10 minutes in the kitchen preparing a […]
The title of this post seems so sad, doesn’t it? It’s not sad, though. Don’t worry. This post is about food. Truth be told, cooking dinner for myself isn’t much different than what I’m used to. Even when ABS and […]
If you’re a regular Ali On The Run reader, you’ll notice I don’t do a whole lot of food posting. I don’t cook exciting meals, I don’t bake fancy treats and I don’t (yet) lead a very exciting food life. […]