Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Category Archives: Races
115 post(s) found
I ran one of my favorite races this weekend! The NYRR New York Mini 10K is an all-women’s race that pretty much has it all: an inspiring professional field (Des! Molly! Sarah!), thousands of happy female runners lined up behind […]
I ran the Superhero Half Marathon on Sunday! I was talking to my friend Sarah on Friday, and she said she was running a half on Sunday. I asked which one, and where, and she told me it was in […]
I ran the 2018 New Jersey Half Marathon this weekend and, just like last year, it was the best! By the numbers: I finished in 1:58.33, which is a 9:03 minute per mile pace. I made two bathroom stops, saw at […]
Back in August, my friend Erin (“Feeney,” from this point on — she’s the one I’m always hugging at finish lines) sent an email to a handful of friends, myself included. Subject: Your JetBlue Vacations Itinerary And then, in just […]
Saturday was the best day I’ve had in months. In fact, it may have been the best day I’ve had since this same weekend last year. I’d been enjoying a pretty good two-week stretch. Before that, things had been rough. […]
I ran the Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon this weekend! Previous recaps: 2016, 2015, 2011 I made it to the start line and the finish line, and checked out pretty much every porta-potty in between. By the numbers, it was my […]
I ran the New Jersey Half Marathon this weekend and it was great. At least, that’s how I feel about it 10 hours later. I’m all runner’s high-ed now (and exhausted and delirious and insatiably hungry), but the race was actually tough at times. […]
Man, just as soon as I say I feel like a “lazy runner” and that I’m kind of meh about running and am just enjoying it and don’t feel a fire, I go and run a teeny tiny 5K and […]
I said it last year, and I’ll say it again today: I love racing 5Ks. They’re short and fast and fun and the minute you’re ready to barf, you’re across the finish line — and at that point, it’s probably […]
Hello! How was your Thanksgiving? Important question: What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? I like traditional bread stuffing with gravy on it. I also like buttered dinner rolls (smothered in gravy), and whatever’s for dessert (smothered in chocolate). This […]