Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show
188 post(s) found
“Make it important. Make a goal, and make time for it. It’s not about ‘no excuses,’ but make it a priority.” —Ashley Fizzarotti Ashley Fizzarotti — best known on the internet as “Running Bun” — joins the Ali on the Run […]
“You can have success and you can have money and you can have the best job in the world, but you’re only going to sleep well at night if you’re happy with who you are.” —Jeannie Klisiewicz You probably know […]
“I would love to do something with finesse one of these days, but I guess I’m all grit.” —Des Linden Welcome to the 100th episode of the Ali on the Run Show! And for this very special episode, I’m thrilled […]
“I hope she finds her passion in life, and that she’s never discouraged to go after it.” —Brian Cristiano In honor of our third wedding anniversary and the realization that Baby Cristiano’s due date is just one month away, Brian […]
“My greatest fear is letting fear get in my way.” —Mary Wittenberg Mary Wittenberg is the former president and CEO of New York Road Runners and race director of the New York City Marathon, and was the Global CEO of […]
“I’m the one who just puts my head down and works really hard. That’s my thing.” —Amy Cragg In February, Amy Cragg — who runs for the Bowerman Track Club — ran an incredible five-minute personal best at the Tokyo […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 96: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Jenny Simpson, Emma Coburn, & Peter Ciaccia
“It’s every competitor for themselves, and there’s no mercy after the gun goes off.” —Jenny Simpson I was thrilled when New York Road Runners asked me to be part of the organization’s first RunnerCon event to kick off the world-renowned […]
“I learned to get paid to do what I loved and enjoyed doing.” —Keri Blunt Keri Blunt is the VP of Everything at Goodr, the sunglasses company that has taken over the running world. But Keri’s goal wasn’t always (or […]
“I finally thought, ‘Why not me? Why not give it a shot?’” —Ellen Latham Ellen Latham is the creator and co-founder of Orangetheory Fitness. Orangetheory is the fastest-growing fitness franchise in the world: It’s currently in 18 countries, it brought […]
“You only have a fallback plan if you plan to fall back.” —Jeni Novak When I was 12 years old, my cool older cousin was dating the coolest girl I’d ever met. She wore high heels, she was a dancer, and […]