Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s hard not to play the comparison game sometimes when it comes to running and social media. Every weekend morni… https://t.co/aM5H9M1OmL about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 02:45:55 PM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC 07:34:49 AM October 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: NYC 1/2 Marathon
14 post(s) found
Wow, I had no idea I’d stir up such a great conversation with this morning’s “Lottery Fail” post. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on running, racing and getting involved with a charity. I’m nowhere near as bummed out […]
Sad face. I am seriously bummed about not getting into the NYC 1/2 Marathon this year. Lotteries have never been my friend. So, a bit of a bummer start to my day today. I know I shouldn’t complain — I […]
I’ll admit it — I haven’t worked a whole lot in December. Don’t get me wrong: When I’m in the office, I’m making my hours count. I work my booty off, I’m productive and I truly enjoy what I do. […]
I went to bed last night knowing it would probably be raining when I woke up. And it was—drizzling, at least. But that didn’t stop me from lacing up my shoes and wearing my “rain appropriate” running clothes. Whenever it […]