Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Category Archives: New York City Marathon 2016
18 post(s) found
Thank you all so much for the incredibly kind and supportive comments about my decision to run the marathon. You make me so very happy. The internet has been an especially tough place lately, but this little corner of it […]
Yesterday was the best day ever. The past two and a half months have included many not-so-best days ever. So I just wanted a day. I wanted one day to run the New York City Marathon, because I knew that […]
Am I running the New York City Marathon on November 6? I’m getting that question an awful lot lately! And in short, I don’t know. I hope so. I really want the answer to be yes, and in my mind, […]
LAST WEEK WAS AWESOME. Warning: This post contains an excess of exclamation points. I’ll have an update tomorrow about all-things-Crohn’s and where they stand, but I am going to insist that getting out for a run last weekend is what put me […]
The New York City Marathon is pure magic — and it’s just two weeks away! That means it’s officially time to start stalking the weather and watching inspirational videos ’round the clock, right? Everything about this race gives me happy […]
I thought I was done with my training recaps since, let’s be honest, am I really “training” right now? But this week had some little victorious and big breakthroughs, and I wanted to document them! This week marked my return […]
My first zero-mile weeks. The past two weeks have been rough — on the marathon training front and beyond. Weeks 10 and 11 of New York City Marathon training should’ve been my highest-mileage weeks thus far, but instead I didn’t run a […]
Well. Things aren’t going so great around here. I’m still sick. This was the first week that I really couldn’t run and that my mileage really fell apart. And on top of the stomach stuff, which has gotten progressively worse, plus the […]
Ugh. That’s pretty much all I can say to recap Week 8 of New York City Marathon training. The week started in Vermont, took me back to New Jersey for a few days, and wrapped up in Los Angeles, which is where […]
Going into marathon training, I knew there were two things that could derail even my best efforts at training and racing: an injury or a Crohn’s flare. I am extremely un-thrilled to report that the latter decided to show up during […]