Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 34 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Music
23 post(s) found
Last night I wrote about how I’ve been stressed to the max. One thing that definitely helps ease stress — whether it’s over something life-changing or tiny and tedious — is sticking with a regular routine. This morning I woke […]
Greetings from the interstate! I’m currently on a BoltBus with Ashley and Theodora headed for D.C. The plan once we get there? Run 13.1 miles. Our bus is packed with fellow runners, some of which are running the National 1/2 […]
Good morning! It’s officially spring, and although the sun isn’t out and the air isn’t warm, I’m still excited to know that nicer days are on the way. This weekend we definitely got a glimpse of the changing seasons. If […]
Happy Monday! Oh that’s right, I said it: Happy. If you’re a regular reader, you know by now that the past few weeks have been a little rough on the Ali front. I haven’t gotten into much detail on the […]
Lately I’ve been feeling a bit of running fatigue. Mentally I always love running. It’s never something I feel like I’m being forced to do, even if I’m training (which I am right now, for a half-marathon at the end […]
Wow. Thank you all for your amazingly supportive comments on last night’s “I’m finally admitting I’m kind of addicted to exercising but now I want to get better” post. Here’s the post, in case you missed it. It felt cleansing […]
Regular happy posting will resume…now! Thanks for all the love and happy thoughts the past few days. It’s been an exhausting week, but I’m moving forward with it — in honor of Thankful Things Thursday. Also, your comments on yesterday’s […]
First let me just say: Thank you! Not only did your wonderful comments make for yet another successful Thankful Things Thursday, you were all incredibly helpful weighing in on “The Great Outfit Debate. The majority of you think I should […]
Aside from the Turkey Trot I ran with my family in November, it’s been almost a year since my last race! One of my favorite things about racing is creating a new playlist for the occasion. On Sunday, I’m running […]
…Ali will play. And sing along at the top of my lungs listen to Justin Bieber. And clean. In other words, I’ve been wildly productive tonight, and I’m pretty psyched about it. Not that I wouldn’t have been as motivated […]