Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Moving
37 post(s) found
It’s been a week since Brian, Ellie, and I moved to West New York, New Jersey, and I don’t remember a time all three of us have simultaneously been quite so smiley. I guess the wedding. And the honeymoon. And […]
Today is the day I say goodbye to my home in Manhattan. It doesn’t feel that dramatic (or traumatic) yet. I’m sure it’ll sink in eventually, but it’s not like we’re fleeing the area completely. We’re actually going to be closer […]
I am not thankful for steroid face. Dang it. I’m feeling slightly chipmunky these days. I thought I could get through this round of ‘roids without getting the inevitable “moon face,” but alas, photos taken yesterday reveal a slight, chipmunky […]
Oh you thought you were sick of my sunrise photos before? Well I have a new home, and now I wake up to this: I’m a little bit obsessed. Waking up is fun! So, I moved this weekend. I’m all […]
Today was my last day commuting from my apartment to my office — with a pit stop at the gym for a little spinning and butt exercising. More on that momentarily. For the past year and a month-ish, I have […]
Can you handle all the exclamation points? Hello, and Happy Thankful Things Thursday! Sometimes I keep a list during the week of things to be thankful for when the “holiday” rolls around. Other times I just wing it. You can […]
Don’t do drugs. You don’t need them. Just run, and then you’ll be all high and stuff. I flew through this weekend in a slight funk, alternating between wicked fun times (spinning! packing! Home Depot!)… …and dramatic, whiny lows (um, […]
I started Ali On The Run so I could keep track of my running and my training for whichever races I had coming up. So if I’m taking a little training hiatus, what does that mean on the writing front? […]
July! When did that happen? Did you remember to say Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit this morning? I did, though it wasn’t the first thing out of my mouth. I think the first thing out of my mouth was, “F you, 5 […]
Happy Thursday! I’m not sure why, but I’m in an excellent mood today. Perfect, considering it’s Thursday, which means is the day of the fake Ali On The Run holiday, “Thankful Things Thursday.” Onward with the positivity! I’m thankful for […]