Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Category Archives: Hamptons Marathon Training
107 post(s) found
For three years, I woke up every single day excited about running. It was always something I looked forward to. Days without a run-induced sweat just weren’t as rewarding as run days. Often times, I would ride one runner’s high […]
It’s safe to say I learned more in the past 12 months than I did during any year in middle school, high school or college. Sorry, Mom and Dad. Sure, in high school I learned about parabolas and I read […]
I’m happy to dish out advice on plenty of things. In fact, I would like to write a book called How to Create the Perfect 16 Handles Concoction. (2 frozen yogurt flavors, heavy on the toppings, leave plenty of room […]
Question: What’s my grace period for marathon obsession? I hope it’s not over yet, because in today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday my happy thoughts are all mostly marathon related. I could talk about other things if you want, like […]
Just three days after the greatest experience ever, I’m already starting to come down from my high and feel a little sad. I spent five months training for the Hamptons Marathon. That’s five months — the majority of 2011 thus […]
I am currently basking in the glow of having just completed my first marathon. I will probably keep smiling for at least a week. I’m kind of pumped about this whole thing. I am back at work today, though. The […]
Wow. This weekend has been insane. I hope you’re in the mood for a lengthy post, because that’s what you’re about to get. In case you’re quite busy, let me summarize my weekend for you: I ran my first marathon. […]
So the Big Day is finally here. Well. It’s tomorrow. Today is all about resting, relaxing, hydrating, carbing, salting, driving and outlet shopping. What? There are outlets on the way to the Hamptons…I don’t think it’s weird that my priorities […]
It’s the last Thankful Things Thursday before the marathon. Dun dun dunnnn. It’s. So. Dramatic. I have so much to be grateful for today — everything from helpful humans to sweaty shirt sales to, as always, graph paper — so […]
I don’t know if I’ll like running a marathon. 26.2 miles might be too much for me. I plan to find out on Saturday. But I do know that I have loved training for this marathon. Many people may disagree. […]