Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- When you snap a sweet series of sun-kissed selfies — and then realize you’re still wearing a zit sticker between yo… https://t.co/kq0DbgYd51 07:52:50 PM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another day, another new episode of the Ali on the Run Show! Loved talking with @sarahgrooms about her 13 years wit… https://t.co/ZdFwt4PHdM 07:43:47 AM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 194: Sarah Grooms, Rockette Turned Marathoner
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
Category Archives: Glee!
18 post(s) found
Hi! I had some serious writer’s block last week. And the week before that. I was so sad about the 40 Days program ending. I came out of the program feeling so strong and so much better at yoga. Then […]
Posted in Dance, Family, Glee!, Happy Things, NYC, Shopping, Travel and tagged An American in Paris, Ariana Grande, Broadway, Celine Dion, Central Park, Finding Neverland, Gigi, Glee, HOKA ONE ONE, Matthew Morrison, Megan Fairchild, Mia Michaels, New York City, On The Town, SHAPE magazine, Something Rotton, Vanessa Hudgens-
I’ve got numbers on the brain today. For example, 10:30. That’s what time I left the office last night. I wasn’t thrilled, but I can’t complain too much. My job rarely requires me to stay at the office past 5:30ish, […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Dance, Glee!, Hamptons Marathon Training, Run For The Rabbit, Work and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit magazine, Erica Sara Designs, Glee, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Mark Salling, Run For The Rabbit, So You Think You Can Dance-
I have no complaints today. Actually, that’s not true. I have one. I was woken up this morning not by an alarm, not by the sun, and not even by a rumbling stomach. I woke up because my toe hurt. […]
Oh hey Friday. You snuck up on me there! It’s nice to see you. Today is going to be a bit of a crazy day (aren’t they all?), and on crazy days, I only function by way of lists. Here’s […]
We made it to Thursday! Has this week felt ridiculously long to anyone else? The days have gone by fast but man, the week has a whole has been a little brutal. Still, today is a good day. Despite the […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Glee!, Hamptons Marathon Training, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bossypants, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Glee, JackRabbit Sports, Marathon Training, Remicade, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday-
Today was another stressful one. My work To Do list is looking pretty good. My life To Do list is another story. Highlights of my post-work day included… Making time for strength training. I left work with enough time before […]
I can’t believe tomorrow is already Wednesday! I adore short work weeks. My goal is to be ready for bed by 10 pm, which means I have to make this quick. You know what that means: list making time! Here’s […]
Good morning! I’d love to say I stayed up to watch “Glee” after the Super Bowl last night, but I definitely did not. ABS and I went to a Super Bowl party in our neighborhood and though I had no […]
…Ali will play. And sing along at the top of my lungs listen to Justin Bieber. And clean. In other words, I’ve been wildly productive tonight, and I’m pretty psyched about it. Not that I wouldn’t have been as motivated […]
“Glee” has done a lot to change the entertainment industry and pop culture over the past year. I could go on and on about how much I love the show for its choreography, its brilliant casting and its spot-on, deadpan […]