Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Family
77 post(s) found
Wow. This weekend has been insane. I hope you’re in the mood for a lengthy post, because that’s what you’re about to get. In case you’re quite busy, let me summarize my weekend for you: I ran my first marathon. […]
I don’t know if I’ll like running a marathon. 26.2 miles might be too much for me. I plan to find out on Saturday. But I do know that I have loved training for this marathon. Many people may disagree. […]
I always thought visualization was a B.S. technique. The first time I took a real yoga class, the instructor told us to close our eyes and imagine we were in a field filled with pixie dust. Clearly the A-hole in […]
Hello. A few months ago, my amazingly smart sister-in-law, Michaela, passed the final part of her CPA exam. So when my brother Ryan emailed me about planning a surprise party in her honor — to celebrate not only her new […]
It’s another rainy day in NYC, but I predict the sun will come out this afternoon. I’m obviously a skilled meteorologist, so you should go ahead and trust my conviction. In addition to gloomy weather, today also brings along another […]
Posted in Central Park, Family, Food, Giveaways, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Erica Sara Designs, Fundraising, Hamptons Marathon, Modern Family, Rain, Running, Spinning, Thankful Things Thursday-
Hello. Happy Thursday. I’ve got a busy day, so we’re jumping right into the “This is what I’m thankful for today” game. I’m thankful the big day is finally here! For the past two nights, I’ve woken up from dreams […]
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit! (Did you say it this morning? I did!) Happy August! July was pretty amazing and it’ll be a tough month to top, but I’ve got a great feeling about this week and about the month ahead. If […]
Sometimes I wake up on a Monday morning feeling sad. Monday means the weekend is over and the next weekend is a full five days away. Today, however, I woke up feeling fantastic. I feel rested. I feel excited about […]
Really, Monday? You had to arrive so soon? I won’t complain because this week is a 4-day work week for me. But I will complain a little bit because, really, I’d like a longer weekend all the time, please. But […]
Does that make sense? Family on the run? I’m not good at clever titles. I thought about calling this post “That Time My Family Came To NYC & We Enjoyed Some Binge Eating” but that didn’t have the same ring […]