Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Category Archives: Family
77 post(s) found
Hello! Happy Monday! I’m back in my beloved NYC after a whirlwind weekend of traveling to Boston, New Hampshire and back to Boston…and then back to New York. Overall the weekend was wonderful — there was great food, good company and […]
I survived Christmas 2011. Did you? It’s been a crazy couple of days, but I’ll do my best to sum up this bit of the holiday season. It all started on December 23 — Christmas Eve Eve with Brian. I […]
It seemed like practically everyone on the subway this morning had big bags filled with wrapped gifts and massive suitcases in tow. When I say “in tow” I mean “thanks for running over my big toe with your giant bag, […]
Hello! It’s been a while. You know what was awesome about the Thanksgiving break? Spending time with my family and not feeling the need to document every minute of my trip. I love blogging, but this weekend I also really […]
It’s Thankful Things Thursday and it also happens to be Thanksgiving. Look at that! I feel luckier than ever lately so excuse me while I gush, gobble and fawn over all the things I’m truly thankful for today. I’m thankful […]
Warning: I’m in a wicked good mood today. Yeah. Wicked — because I’m from New Hampshire. You cannot take that word away from me, no matter how far from that 603 area code I happen to live. Good thing it’s […]
I am a happy person. I think life is great. Fantastic, even. On any given day, there is crap in the world that makes me angry and pisses me off. There are so many little things that can get a […]
Hi! This weekend was everything I needed. I didn’t blog. I didn’t Tweet. If you posted something cool on Facebook, I know nothing about it. I never once checked my To Do list, or even thought about it, and I […]
Today has all the makings of a bad day — I woke up feeling miserable, I definitely didn’t get to run (again), there are no signs of nice weather in today’s forecast and I have a meeting at 11 that […]
Question: What’s my grace period for marathon obsession? I hope it’s not over yet, because in today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday my happy thoughts are all mostly marathon related. I could talk about other things if you want, like […]