Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Category Archives: Eugene Marathon
7 post(s) found
If 2012 was the year of “making all the mistakes,” then 2013 is the year in which I learn from all of them. With almost 1/12th of the year in the bag, I’m feeling really good about 2013. I know […]
As soon as I crossed the finish line at the Hamptons Marathon, I was ready to sign up for my second attempt at 26.2. I set my sights on the Eugene Marathon on April 29, but I didn’t fully commit […]
The good: There’s a lot of good. Namely that I didn’t night sweat to death last night. I still engaged in a bit of overnight perspiration, but not nearly as drastically as the past few nights. These little changes are […]
Was yesterday my Dream Day? Well, that depends how you define “Dream Day.” If your Dream Day includes being super healthy, eating wholesome, nutritious foods, spending quality time with your family and going for a luxuriously long run, then no, […]
For three years, I woke up every single day excited about running. It was always something I looked forward to. Days without a run-induced sweat just weren’t as rewarding as run days. Often times, I would ride one runner’s high […]
Good morning! I missed you yesterday. I was home sick from work, and in true Ali fashion I hardly used my sick day to actually rest. Sometimes I’m so dumb. Instead of laying down and eating grilled cheese sandwiches (my […]
It happened. I committed. Yesterday I finally registered for the Eugene Marathon. If you’ve been tuning in for more than a day, you know that the Eugene Marathon has been on my brain since about five hours after I crossed […]