Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 21, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 164: Carrie Kreiswirth, Breast Cancer Survivor & Marathoner
- August 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 163: You Can Run a Marathon with Alexi Pappas
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
Category Archives: Ellie!
27 post(s) found
At the end of puppy class on Sunday, our teacher said, “Bring something kind of weird or different to wear for the next class.” I immediately perked up. We have just the thing for Ellie to wear! Upon further clarification, apparently […]
I was in a pretty foul mood this morning. Life is so hard. I got to bed late last night, so I chose not to go to yoga this morning as planned. I was stressing over my schedule and trying to […]
I’ve done a bit of soul searching this week. Not for any particular reason. Nothing’s wrong. Life’s just fine. Yay hooray! But I’ve been feeling more introspective than normal. (I blame this on the fact that I spend a lot of […]
Happy New Year! So far my 2016 has been pretty status quo. I have no big (or small, for that matter) 2016 goals, resolutions, defining words, or themes. Instead, I just intend to live as simply and happily as possible. I […]
Life lately is all puppy, all the time. Puppy pee, puppy poop, puppy cuddles, puppy love, and more puppy pee and poop. Things sure have changed over the past two weeks. Being a “puppy parent” is no joke! I never […]
Yesterday, my friend Tory told me that every day after she wakes up, she thinks of 10 things for which she is grateful. Every. Single. Day. How lovely is that? I would love to claim I’m going to implement that same […]
On Sunday afternoon, I went for a run. Then I came home with a puppy! Meet Ellie! Brian and I were not planning to get a dog this weekend or anytime soon. If you’ve read this blog for more than 12 […]