Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Dance
28 post(s) found
Hi! I had some serious writer’s block last week. And the week before that. I was so sad about the 40 Days program ending. I came out of the program feeling so strong and so much better at yoga. Then […]
Posted in Dance, Family, Glee!, Happy Things, NYC, Shopping, Travel and tagged An American in Paris, Ariana Grande, Broadway, Celine Dion, Central Park, Finding Neverland, Gigi, Glee, HOKA ONE ONE, Matthew Morrison, Megan Fairchild, Mia Michaels, New York City, On The Town, SHAPE magazine, Something Rotton, Vanessa Hudgens-
If you’d asked me 10 years ago, “Hey, Alison (no one called me Ali then), where do you see yourself in 10 years?” I could have answered you pretty matter-of-factly. “I’ll be living in New York City, working as an […]
Since leaving the hospital three weeks ago, life has been good. Really good. Work is total madness. I spent the past three days in L.A. attending the finale taping for “So You Think You Can Dance” and doing a photo […]
When I was trying to come up with a pithy title for this blog, I did some “inspirational research.” Basically, I looked up a ton of other blogs to see what their clever titles were, hoping something brilliant would pop […]
I wasn’t going to blog today. Again. Not long ago, I made a promise that if I had nothing to say, I’d keep my mouth shut. Or I’d stop my fingers from typing. Whatever. But then I realized: It’s kind […]
Today we are going to talk about being “full-out,” which is not to be confused with “Full House.” Because in real life, going full-out means being balls-to-the-wall and, as my spin instructor this morning said, “not bullshitting it.” (I wanted […]
Three years ago I toed the start line at my very first running race: the FITNESS Mind, Body & Spirit Games 4-miler in Central Park. I had just started running and hardly considered myself “a runner.” I was super nervous, […]
Last night I took a Chisel class at the gym. I hadn’t been to class — or done any quality strength training — for a few weeks. I was convinced all my hard-earned strength would be lost and I envisioned […]
I’ve got numbers on the brain today. For example, 10:30. That’s what time I left the office last night. I wasn’t thrilled, but I can’t complain too much. My job rarely requires me to stay at the office past 5:30ish, […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Dance, Glee!, Hamptons Marathon Training, Run For The Rabbit, Work and tagged Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit magazine, Erica Sara Designs, Glee, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Mark Salling, Run For The Rabbit, So You Think You Can Dance-
Hello. Today is Thursday. This week has been speedy. Probably because I was gallivanting around Fire Island on Monday and Tuesday instead of working. My feet are covered in bug bites. I’m not very excited about that. They’re itchy and […]