Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Category Archives: Celebrity Sightings
26 post(s) found
Today is Thursday. It is Thankful Things Thursday. That means we will be thankful for things that we may otherwise dismiss every other day of the week. I am hungover and tired, so let’s get right to it, shall we? […]
Yesterday was a looong day. So I’m kind of surprised to find out it’s only Tuesday today. Despite the fact that it was a marathon day, yesterday was a good one! My workday was busy and I scooted out of […]
Happy Thursday! This week is flying by and I love it. Since it’s Thursday, you know how we roll at Ali On The Run. We get down with our thankful sides. I’m in a weird mood today. Stay with me. […]
If you take one thing away from this post let it be my strong recommendation to go see The Book of Mormon on Broadway. I was beyond excited when my friend Alex invited me as her Plus One to opening […]
What an exciting, inspirational day here in NYC. I woke up bright and early—loved that extra hour of sleep, thank you very much Daylight Savings Time!—to get a run in before Marathon Madness began. After yesterday’s 12-miler, I just wanted […]
NYC is buzzing. The energy is incredible as everyone is arriving in town for the NYC Marathon. People travel from all over the world to run this race and it warms my heart (cheesy, I know) that people can come […]