Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Celebrity Sightings
26 post(s) found
I walked out the door this morning and decided to take my building’s “secret shortcut” to get to the subway. (If you cut through the parking garage instead of leaving through the main entrance, you can shave like 7 seconds […]
On Sunday, I ran my first race since November. On Monday, I watched (obsessed over) the Boston Marathon. Now, it’s Monday night, and I have hidden my debit card — which is new, so I have not yet memorized the […]
For the past two years, I wasn’t really into the “year end recap” thing. I cringed looking back on the two previous years, and wanted pretty desperately to just move forward. As I said time and time again, 2012 and […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Family, Happy Things, NYC, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Yoga and tagged 2014, Bethany Lyons, Bridgehampton Half Marathon, Bronx 10-Mile, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit, Family, Hawaii, JackRabbit, Katie Couric, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New York City Marathon, November Project, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Solstice in Times Square, Spring Duathlon at Smolak Farms, Yoga-
Haha. WednesDAY. So this blogging thing. Eesh. I’ve been not awesome about it, which is sad (probably only for me) because I’ve had plenty to share. I’m training for a marathon! I have a coach! I’m the healthiest I’ve been […]
The nice thing about having a blog is that — if you actually update it regularly — it allows you to look back on the past and quite vividly remember what you were going through or how you were feeling […]
Last Friday morning, I was taking my usual obnoxious expensive cab to work, and the driver asked me the most annoying question a cab driver can ask, which is, “Which way do you want to go?” (I always think they’re […]
The scene: Saturday, Ali and Brian’s apartment. It is dark outside. 6 AM: My alarm goes off. Apparently I hit snooze. My bad. 6:40 AM: I wake up. I realize I didn’t hit snooze but rather hit “off.” It’s fine. […]
We’ll get to the giveaway part in a minute. Here’s a hint: It’s food. But first I’m going to tell you some stories about how I did not get taken off the injured list overnight. I hate waking up and […]
I am not thankful for steroid face. Dang it. I’m feeling slightly chipmunky these days. I thought I could get through this round of ‘roids without getting the inevitable “moon face,” but alas, photos taken yesterday reveal a slight, chipmunky […]
This weekend might go down in the books as one of my favorites ever. I don’t know what “the books” are or where they’re located, but in them, someday, it will say, “New York City Marathon Weekend 2011: One of […]