Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Category Archives: Apartment Things
39 post(s) found
It’s been a week since Brian, Ellie, and I moved to West New York, New Jersey, and I don’t remember a time all three of us have simultaneously been quite so smiley. I guess the wedding. And the honeymoon. And […]
Today is the day I say goodbye to my home in Manhattan. It doesn’t feel that dramatic (or traumatic) yet. I’m sure it’ll sink in eventually, but it’s not like we’re fleeing the area completely. We’re actually going to be closer […]
I hate myself for writing that title. And yet…I did it anyway. Will Smith, I hope you’re proud. Here’s the thing about today: I need a hefty dose of Thankful Things Thursday. Sometimes, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, […]
Have you ever had a dream that felt really, really real? And when you woke up from it, you were still totally immersed in the dream? Well this morning, right before I woke up, I had a dream that Brian […]
Hello! I went running this morning. I ran six slow miles, and for each of those miles I had to make an urgent, awful bathroom stop. So great, right? And so instead of telling you about my sad little run […]
Guess how many friends I made on the subway this morning? Zero. Exactly zero. I was the girl with the suitcase. It wasn’t even a crowded train, but people still loathed the presence of my little brown bag on wheels. […]
Hi. Are you new here? Allow me to brief you: I am Ali. My daily intention is to write about running. I friggin’ love running. Currently, however, I seem to be slightly injured. I have this hip thing, and this […]
I want to race. I want to approach a start line feeling like, as Coach Cane used to put it, a caged animal. I want to gut it out over the course of 3, 13.1 or 26.2 miles. I want […]
Oh you thought you were sick of my sunrise photos before? Well I have a new home, and now I wake up to this: I’m a little bit obsessed. Waking up is fun! So, I moved this weekend. I’m all […]
Today was my last day commuting from my apartment to my office — with a pit stop at the gym for a little spinning and butt exercising. More on that momentarily. For the past year and a month-ish, I have […]