Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Category Archives: 2011 National 1/2 Marathon
36 post(s) found
Lately I’ve been feeling a bit of running fatigue. Mentally I always love running. It’s never something I feel like I’m being forced to do, even if I’m training (which I am right now, for a half-marathon at the end […]
I blew off spinning tonight. Even though my favorite teacher was teaching, and even though I’m sure I would have felt great afterward. Truth be told, I just wasn’t into it. I rarely give in to that feeling, but today […]
Today’s long run was really, really difficult for me. In all honesty, I blame myself for many of the factors that led to today’s confidence shaker. My initial plan/hope was to run 12 miles. As you know, I’m training for […]
What a great race! For those who are just checking in to see how it went time-wise, I’ll tell you this: I set a personal record (PR)! For those who want the full report, here goes: Since today wasn’t just […]
I know that’s a bold statement. But this weekend was awesome. Five of my best college girl friends, two new friends, skiing, tubing, cooking and lots of red wine. What’s better than that? Here’s what went down: I took Friday […]
Today has been mostly — OK, totally — awesome. Why, you ask? I’ll tell you. In list form, of course. Because that’s how I roll. I slept in! I didn’t get out of bed until 6:30 am (ahem, that’s a […]