Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Author Archives: Ali
1210 post(s) found
Eight months! At one point last week, I Googled “How many months is 32 weeks pregnant?” because math is hard and numbers are weird, and the internet said “eight months.” That is crazy! I’m eight months pregnant?! Never in my […]
“I finally thought, ‘Why not me? Why not give it a shot?’” —Ellen Latham Ellen Latham is the creator and co-founder of Orangetheory Fitness. Orangetheory is the fastest-growing fitness franchise in the world: It’s currently in 18 countries, it brought […]
I can’t remember much from Week 31. Life is all a bit of a blur right now. So much to do, so little time! Best TV show ever. But a few baby-specific things that dominated my week… “Nesting!” That’s how […]
“You only have a fallback plan if you plan to fall back.” —Jeni Novak When I was 12 years old, my cool older cousin was dating the coolest girl I’d ever met. She wore high heels, she was a dancer, and […]
Oh, Week 30. What happened, Week 30? Week 30 was a week. I was exhausted, emotional, overwhelmed — I was, to be honest, a complete mess. But amidst my madness, there were high points! I had an appointment with the midwife […]
The day I found out I was pregnant — February 15, 2018, to be exact — was as exciting and life-changing as it was overwhelming. Yes, my life was about to change in a massive way, but six months later, […]
“I haven’t always failed gracefully, but I’ve always come back.” —Laura Anderson Laura Anderson is a full-time working mom and McKirdy Trained running coach based in Rochester, NY. Laura had her daughter, Hannah, a little over a year ago, and […]
Last week — my final week in my twenties! of pregnancy, that is — was exhausting. We’re still getting settled from the move (and will totally get furniture eventually…), plus I spent two long days at the BlogHer Creators Summit […]
“I’m still not sure which was crazier: me finishing second, or the response to me finishing second.” — Sarah Sellers After the 2018 Boston Marathon, everyone wanted to meet second place finisher Sarah Sellers. She joined the Ali on the […]
So much baby stuff this week! In addition to settling into our new apartment, there were a whole bunch of baby-related activities on the agenda. On Wednesday night, Brian and I went to a childbirth education class at our midwife’s […]