Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 53 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 12 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Author Archives: Ali
1210 post(s) found
Since finding out I was pregnant back in February, I haven’t felt overwhelmed by too many things. Maybe I’m going into all of this like I’m under-trained for a race, but that’s how I’ve always performed my best — when […]
“I hope she finds her passion in life, and that she’s never discouraged to go after it.” —Brian Cristiano In honor of our third wedding anniversary and the realization that Baby Cristiano’s due date is just one month away, Brian […]
I wrote this last night when I was feeling, let’s say, a bit overwhelmed. I’d had a particularly exhausting day, and maybe it was the Crohn’s disease or the fact that I’m now nine months pregnant and am very aware […]
As of Sunday, Baby Cristiano is officially due in ONE MONTH. And in just one week, I’ll be considered full term. When did this all happen?! (I mean, kidding, because I’m very clear on when, exactly, this happened, but where has […]
“My greatest fear is letting fear get in my way.” —Mary Wittenberg Mary Wittenberg is the former president and CEO of New York Road Runners and race director of the New York City Marathon, and was the Global CEO of […]
I am very pregnant. My stomach is officially a basketball. I make noises when I get out of bed or have to roll over. When I sit at my desk, I am out of breath because this baby is all […]
“I’m the one who just puts my head down and works really hard. That’s my thing.” —Amy Cragg In February, Amy Cragg — who runs for the Bowerman Track Club — ran an incredible five-minute personal best at the Tokyo […]
Big week! Huge! As I am writing this, I am tired. Like just-finished-a-Ragnar-Relay tired. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s a combination of being 34 weeks pregnant, being in the middle of a Crohn’s disease flare, not having […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 96: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Jenny Simpson, Emma Coburn, & Peter Ciaccia
“It’s every competitor for themselves, and there’s no mercy after the gun goes off.” —Jenny Simpson I was thrilled when New York Road Runners asked me to be part of the organization’s first RunnerCon event to kick off the world-renowned […]
“I learned to get paid to do what I loved and enjoyed doing.” —Keri Blunt Keri Blunt is the VP of Everything at Goodr, the sunglasses company that has taken over the running world. But Keri’s goal wasn’t always (or […]