Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 35 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Author Archives: Ali
1210 post(s) found
Annie Leigh Cristiano made her grand entrance on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, at 8:09 AM. She was born one week before her due date at Hackensack University Medical Center, clocking in at 5 lbs. 10 oz., and measuring 17.5 inches […]
“I hope I’m always willing to be wrong, willing to learn, and able to get better.” —Lauren Fleshman Lauren Fleshman is many things: She’s a retired professional runner, a coach, the co-founder of Picky Bars, the co-creator of the Believe training […]
It’s the last weekly recap post! If you’ve checked in at all, you know how this one ends. (!!!) But in the spirit of documenting it all, here’s a not-super-relevant-now look back at my 38th — and final — week […]
“Make it important. Make a goal, and make time for it. It’s not about ‘no excuses,’ but make it a priority.” —Ashley Fizzarotti Ashley Fizzarotti — best known on the internet as “Running Bun” — joins the Ali on the Run […]
Having never been pregnant before, pretty much everything about the past nine-ish months has been a surprise. The day I found out I was pregnant (the day after Valentine’s Day — I wondered why my hangover was so bad even though […]
“You can have success and you can have money and you can have the best job in the world, but you’re only going to sleep well at night if you’re happy with who you are.” —Jeannie Klisiewicz You probably know […]
I’ll be honest, Week 37 felt long! Good, fine, great, wonderful, but so much seemed to happen and change within the course of the week. It started super strong, but I swear at some point, baby gained like 12 pounds in […]
This post is brought to you by adidas! Baby Cristiano could, in theory, show up any day now. We probably have a bit of time — I’m due October 23 — but who knows. One thing I do know is […]
“I would love to do something with finesse one of these days, but I guess I’m all grit.” —Des Linden Welcome to the 100th episode of the Ali on the Run Show! And for this very special episode, I’m thrilled […]
“Welcome to Week 36, bitch,” said the excruciatingly painful calf cramp that woke me up in the middle of the night last Tuesday. (Say it in Luke’s voice from The OC, though. I’m swearing because it’s a quote. Duh.) This charley horse […]