Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Author Archives: Ali
1210 post(s) found
“I think kindness can solve a lot of problems.” Last year, Carly Gill made a goal to qualify for the Olympic Trials in the marathon. She ran CIM in December 2018 — and came up just two minutes short of […]
“The way that I’m training is good for my soul right now.” Carrie Tollefson is a professional middle-distance runner and Olympian turned mom of three, broadcaster, race analyst, podcast host, running camp director, and so much more. Most recently, the […]
“I’m not one to usually show too much emotion crossing a finish line, but that last 100 to 200 meters, I thought about my children, my family, and all the hard work I did to put into this race that […]
“That’s running — all of us are having major fails along the way! That’s what keeps bringing us back. We’re chasing that perfect race and that perfect day.” This past weekend, Janae Baron — Hungry Runner Girl — ran a […]
Ali on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
“Gabe was all about trying her best, whereas I was more about striving for perfection. And thankfully, I had Gabe in my life to show me what that really meant — trying your best — and why that was so […]
“You can race as many 5Ks, 10Ks, and half marathons as you’d like, but that suffering that’s at the end of the marathon is a totally different experience.” —Greg McMillan On the final episode in the You Can Run a […]
“One run or two runs, or even a handful of runs, in the grand scheme of things isn’t really going to make that much of a difference. So I try not to get too stressed out about it.” You may […]
“The marathon is a metaphor for life. It’s about patience, and you get out of it what you put in it.” This is a very special episode of the You Can Run a Marathon series, because it was recorded live […]
“If you are sitting on an idea, a dream, a plan, the longer you wait to execute on it, the sooner someone else will. So stop waiting, stop procrastinating. Do as I say, not as I’ve done!” It’s solo episode […]
“At about mile 9, I was in the porta-potty, wishing and praying that somebody would pick it up. I was like, ‘If I stay here long enough, somebody will pick up the porta-potty. I just want to disappear in here.’ […]