Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: Weekly baby update! How big is an endive? There's no way of knowing, probably. https://t.co/1hxAjkGcId about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The news is so horrifying & I know I'm not alone when I say I feel completely helpless & powerless. Does calling el… https://t.co/xgrWbbsyJC about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/l1LAYIfI2i about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wishing a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the kind, brilliant @katieburkie! (Did you listen to her episode yet? Warning: SO… https://t.co/SifIFm2LaL about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 19, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 21
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
- June 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 77: The Live Show!
The Ali on the Run Show
Welcome to the Ali on the Run Show — your best running buddy!
At 16, I had it all figured out. By 25, I had my dream job as editor in chief of a teen dance magazine. But now, at 33, I’m not really sure who I am, what I’m doing, or what I want to be when I grow up. I know one thing, though: I love running and I love talking to people. So on the Ali on the Run Show, I talk to everyday runners, professional athletes, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders I find interesting and inspiring, and I get inside their heads to figure out how their decisions, successes, failures, and missteps can help guide my own. Whether you’re on the run toward something great or away from something that’s holding you back, join me on this never-ending adventure, and let’s all pick up the pace together.
Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
Episode 75: Brian Cristiano, CEO of BOLD Worldwide
Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner’s World Contributing Editor
Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women’s Health Editor in Chief
Episode 71: Lori & David Feller AKA Mom & Dad on the Run
Episode 70: Katie Burke, Chief People Officer at HubSpot
Episode 68: We’re Having a Baby!
Episode 67: Tina Muir, Host of the Running For Real Podcast
Episode 66: Boston Marathon Talk with Molly Huddle
Episode 64: Desiree Linden
Episode 60: Emma Coburn
Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
Episode 58: “Preppy Runner” Theodora Blanchfield
Episode 56: Susan Pass, Nurse & 3:18 Marathoner
Episode 55: Nick Symmonds
Episode 53: Kate Grace
Episode 52: The Brian Cristiano Takeover Edition
Episode 51: Molly Huddle
Episode 50: “Hungry Runner Girl” Janae Baron
Episode 49: Abby Bales, Founder of Reform Physical Therapy
Episode 48: Sally Bergesen, CEO & Founder of Oiselle
Episode 47: Brian Cristiano’s Great Turkey Trot of 2014
Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House‘s Kimmy Gibbler
Episode 43: Kara Goucher
Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of “The T-Rex Runner”
Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
Episode 38: I’m Back!
Episode 36: On “Motivational Phrases”
Episode 34: Global Running Day & Why I Run
Episode 32: Crohn’s Disease Q&A
Episode 30: My Crohn’s Disease Story
Episode 28: Let’s Talk Running Pet Peeves
Episode 26: My Running Story
Episode 25: Bethany Lyons, Founder of Lyons Den Power Yoga
Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
Episode 20: Stop Waiting
Episode 19: Michele Gonzalez AKA NYC Running Mama
Episode 18: Running & Life Mantras
Episode 17: Relationship Q&A with Brian Cristiano
Episode 16: We Were All New Runners Once!
Episode 14: My 10 Favorite Races
Episode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
Episode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
Episode 10: The Worst Mistakes I’ve Made as a Runner
Episode 8: 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life
Episode 4: Running Coach John Honerkamp
Episode 3: Alison Desir, Founder of Harlem Run
Episode 1: Ultramarathoner Emily Halnon
Episode 0: Welcome to the Ali on the Run Show
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review the show on Apple Podcasts! That’s the best way to help other people find the show and to grow this community — and the bigger we get, the more fun we get to have!