Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- March 28, 2017 by AliEpisode 14: My 10 Favorite Races
- March 23, 2017 by AliThursday Thoughts
- March 23, 2017 by AliEpisode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
The Ali on the Run Show
Welcome to the Ali on the Run Show — your best running buddy!
This is a podcast where we talk about working hard, running hard, and doing whatever it takes to break a physical and mental sweat. I’m your host, Ali Feller, and I’m a writer and editor in New York City. I write about health and fitness for Women’s Health, Self, Shape, Allure, Fitness, and more, and am the former editor in chief of Dance Spirit magazine. I also blog at Ali on the Run, which is what inspired this podcast. Every week on this show, I bring on guests to talk about everything from marathon training and yoga to mental health and wellness. Bring me along on your next run — I’ll do my best to leave you feeling excited, inspired, and ready to pick up the pace along the way.
Episode 14: My 10 Favorite Races
Episode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
Episode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
Episode 10: The Worst Mistakes I’ve Made as a Runner
Episode 8: 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life
Episode 4: Running Coach John Honerkamp
Episode 3: Alison Desir, Founder of Harlem Run
Episode 1: Ultramarathoner Emily Halnon
Episode 0: Welcome to the Ali on the Run Show
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review the show on iTunes! That’s the best way to help other people find the show and to grow this community — and the bigger we get, the more fun we get to have!