Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- November 22, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 47: Brian Cristiano's Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
- November 9, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House's Kimmy Gibbler
- November 6, 2017 by AliAbbott Dash to the Finish Line 5K Recap
- November 4, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 44: Chris Heuisler's Most Embarrassing Running Moment!
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
The Ali on the Run Show
Welcome to the Ali on the Run Show — your best running buddy!
This is a podcast where we talk about working hard, running hard, and doing whatever it takes to break a physical and mental sweat. I’m your host, Ali Feller, and I’m a writer and editor in New York City. I write about health and fitness for Well & Good, Women’s Health, Self, Shape, Allure, Fitness, and more, and am the former editor in chief of Dance Spirit magazine. I also blog at Ali on the Run, which is what inspired this podcast. Every week on this show, I bring on guests to talk about everything from marathon training and yoga to mental health and wellness. We talk about our great successes and triumphs, and we never shy away from sharing the failures that shaped us along the way.
New episodes come out every Thursday. Bring the Ali on the Run Show along on your next run — I’ll do my best to leave you feeling excited, inspired, and ready to pick up the pace along the way.
Episode 47: Brian Cristiano’s Great Turkey Trot of 2014
Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House‘s Kimmy Gibbler
Episode 43: Kara Goucher
Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of “The T-Rex Runner”
Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
Episode 38: I’m Back!
Episode 36: On “Motivational Phrases”
Episode 34: Global Running Day & Why I Run
Episode 32: Crohn’s Disease Q&A
Episode 30: My Crohn’s Disease Story
Episode 28: Let’s Talk Running Pet Peeves
Episode 26: My Running Story
Episode 25: Bethany Lyons, Founder of Lyons Den Power Yoga
Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
Episode 20: Stop Waiting
Episode 19: Michele Gonzalez AKA NYC Running Mama
Episode 18: Running & Life Mantras
Episode 17: Relationship Q&A with Brian Cristiano
Episode 16: We Were All New Runners Once!
Episode 14: My 10 Favorite Races
Episode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
Episode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
Episode 10: The Worst Mistakes I’ve Made as a Runner
Episode 8: 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life
Episode 4: Running Coach John Honerkamp
Episode 3: Alison Desir, Founder of Harlem Run
Episode 1: Ultramarathoner Emily Halnon
Episode 0: Welcome to the Ali on the Run Show
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe, rate, and review the show on iTunes! That’s the best way to help other people find the show and to grow this community — and the bigger we get, the more fun we get to have!