Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Ali on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
“You’re the one. If you want to do something…you’re the one that’s going to do it.”
My greatest wish for my daughter is that she never lacks confidence. Some people are born with it, but for others, cultivating confidence takes work — it’s like a muscle that has to be flexed repeatedly in order to get stronger. Claudia Thompson is the president of Claudia Connects, a personal and professional training, development, and networking events company, and on this episode, she shares all her best tips and tricks for building your own confidence. She shares her own confidence journey, reflecting on being a Black woman — her mom is from Jamaica and her dad is from Panama — in predominantly white spaces. She also talks about practicing vulnerability, and explains how confidence in life will help us all on the run.
Feel-Good Fridays on the Ali on the Run Show are brought to you by UCAN. Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25% off your first UCAN order. Returning UCAN fans can use code ONTHERUN for 15% off.
What we mention on this episode:
It has taken me a couple of weeks to be able to speak about recent events. What appears to have been a much-needed,…
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!