Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Ali on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
“Sustainable changes happen over months of time. And there’s nothing to be ashamed of it it takes you a long time. When you come out of it and you do the work and you’re gentle on yourself and you’re looking for progress over perfection, you’re going to be so much happier because you got to know yourself so much better.”
Starla Garcia is back on the Ali on the Run Show! Starla is a registered dietitian (and Olympic Marathon Trials runner!) and is the founder of The Healthy Shine, a sports nutrition consulting practice in Houston, TX. On this episode, Starla answers listener questions about nutrition, fueling on the run, sugar addictions, protein, disordered eating, and what she wants everyone to know and understand about fad diets and buzzwords like “keto,” “intermittent fasting,” and “macros.”
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for 15% off all wireless headphones.
What we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!