Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Ali on the Run Show Episode 253: On the Job with Steph Blozy, Owner of Fleet Feet Sports West Hartford
“We are obviously a business and we need to sell running shoes to make money, but I feel a very big obligation to be that hub of the community and be that leader and driver to connect people and to help out others.”
Steph Blozy is the owner of Fleet Feet Sports in West Hartford, one of the leading run specialty stores in the country. Steph is so much more than a running store owner, though: She’s truly a community builder and leader, and on this episode, she talks about how she’s built such a strong, supportive community in Connecticut. (Her “special sprinkle of magic,” she calls it.) Steph’s road to running store ownership wasn’t a straight one: She got her start as a meteorologist! Click here to hear more from Steph and about how she’s adapted during the pandemic both personally and on the job.
Thank you to Tracksmith for sponsoring the On the Job series on the Ali on the Run Show! Go to tracksmith.com/ontherun and use code ONTHERUN15 at checkout for 15% off your first Tracksmith purchase!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!