Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 252: Feel-Good Friday with Katie Burke, Chief People Officer at HubSpot
“What opportunities does this open up that didn’t exist before? How can I adapt my leadership style and how I show up to adapt to that opportunity? Rather than cringing and thinking about the worst case, think about the upside and opportunity that comes with this change.”
If I could hire any human on this planet to be in charge of my life and make all my decisions for me, that person would, without a single doubt, be Katie Burke. Katie is the Chief People Officer at HubSpot, and is a returning favorite guest on the Ali on the Run Show. (Check out her first two episodes here and here.) On this episode, Katie offers advice for anyone who is thinking about life going “back to normal” — or finding a new normal — and might be struggling to figure out what comes next. Katie talks about how to find your passion, and what to do when you’re faced with the overwhelming sense of wanting to change your life and change the world, but you’re not sure where to start. Where do work and passion intersect? How can you stay in the present? How, exactly, should you attempt some soul searching? And what do you do when the comparison trap comes into play? So much good stuff here!
Feel-Good Fridays on the Ali on the Run Show are brought to you by UCAN. Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25% off your first UCAN order. Returning UCAN fans can use code ONTHERUN for 15% off.
What we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!