Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
Ali on the Run Show Episode 250: On the Job with Grace Kim James, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Atlantic Records
“Music literally changes peoples’ lives. It really has the ability to uplift people, especially during today’s times. That’s a really powerful thing, and that, to me, is success. Beyond the sales and the accolades and the awards — being able to create positive change through music.”
As Senior Vice President of Marketing at Atlantic Records, Grace Kim James works pretty much 24/7. On this episode, she talks about breaking into the music business, and what it’s really like working for the number one label in the U.S. She talks about working closely with artists including Lizzo and Missy Elliott, and recalls that fateful day in the dining hall at NYU where it all started. There’s glitz, glamour, and long, late nights on set or “at the club” — and somehow in between all that, Grace has trained for and run eight marathons.
Thank you to Tracksmith for sponsoring the On the Job series on the Ali on the Run Show! Go to tracksmith.com/ontherun and use code ONTHERUN15 at checkout for 15% off your first Tracksmith purchase!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!