Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 249: Feel-Good Friday with Jess Movold, Running Coach
“Now more than ever is the time to learn how to be a leader for ourselves, and to learn how to handle a pivot — and thrive.”
Welcome to the second episode in a four-part series called Feel-Good Fridays. (Be sure to check out the first episode, too, with therapists Jor-El Caraballo and Rachel Gersten.) These short episodes are intended to leave you feeling lighter, better, more optimistic — whether temporarily or for the rest of your life. These conversations with experts are meant to be uplifting without being fluffy or delusional. Today, running coach and 3:13 marathoner Jess Movold is here to talk about how to find meaning, purpose, and motivation on the run right now. She talks about how to connect to your “why” as a runner, and offers up some fun workouts to add to your routine. (Warning: death by burpees!)
Feel-Good Fridays on the Ali on the Run Show are brought to you by UCAN. Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25% off your first UCAN order. Returning UCAN fans can use code ONTHERUN for 15% off.
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!