Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
- July 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 264: On the Record with Dana Giordano, Host of More Than Running
Ali on the Run Show Episode 248: The Future of Running: The Next Step Forward
I was honored when UCAN asked me to host a conversation with five running industry leaders and experts called “The Next Step Forward: The Future of Running.” This conversation is about how we get back on our feet and on the run in a post-pandemic world, and you’ll hear some really eye-opening insights about what’s happening now in the running community, and where we go from here. Enjoy hearing from Boston Marathon race director Dave McGillivray, renowned running coach Greg McMillan, super-agent Hawi Keflezighi, professional runner Sarah Sellers, and Steph Blozy, owner of Fleet Feet West Hartford.
This conversation is brought to you by UCAN. Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25% off your first UCAN order. Returning UCAN fans can use code ONTHERUN for 15% off.
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!