Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 248: The Future of Running: The Next Step Forward
I was honored when UCAN asked me to host a conversation with five running industry leaders and experts called “The Next Step Forward: The Future of Running.” This conversation is about how we get back on our feet and on the run in a post-pandemic world, and you’ll hear some really eye-opening insights about what’s happening now in the running community, and where we go from here. Enjoy hearing from Boston Marathon race director Dave McGillivray, renowned running coach Greg McMillan, super-agent Hawi Keflezighi, professional runner Sarah Sellers, and Steph Blozy, owner of Fleet Feet West Hartford.
This conversation is brought to you by UCAN. Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25% off your first UCAN order. Returning UCAN fans can use code ONTHERUN for 15% off.
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!