Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Loved hearing from @tracksmith head of communications, @leeglandorf, on the Ali on the Run Show today. (Bonus episo… https://t.co/k3t8WhQiNR 06:44:10 AM May 22, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I was at the cross-section of a couple different identities that people didn’t quite understand.” Really love tod… https://t.co/e5sfK9l0Zm 06:27:20 AM May 21, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
- May 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 237: A Message & A Promise From Ali
- May 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 236: Izzy Seidel, Tracksmith Marketing & Communications Associate
Ali on the Run Show Episode 235: On the Job with Kaitie Brown, Walt Disney World Talent Casting Coordinator
“I just remember looking down and seeing that five year old little girl, dressed in her favorite princess dress, looking up at me with the biggest smile on her face — and I just see myself in her. It is so magical.”
Kaitie Brown knew from a young age that her dream was to one day perform at Walt Disney World — and that’s exactly what she went on to do. After three years and 12 auditions, Kaitie was hired as a cast member, where she would perform several times a day, dancing up and down Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom. Today, Kaitie is one of Disney World’s talent casting coordinators, and on this episode, she talks about what it takes to get hired, why auditions are — she swears — actually really fun, and what it’s really like to dance at Disney. Plus, as a four-time marathoner, she talks about how being a runner has made her a better performer.
Thank you to Tracksmith for sponsoring the On the Job series on the Ali on the Run Show! Go to tracksmith.com/ontherun and use code ONTHERUN15 at checkout for 15% off your first Tracksmith purchase!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!