Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
Ali on the Run Show Episode 232: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
Welcome to the April edition of Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt. Every month, Matt Chittim — host of the Rambling Runner podcast and the Road to the Olympic Trials show — and I will come together to talk about running industry news, our own running, and things we’re loving right now, and to answer listener questions about running and podcasting. But this time around, instead of listener Q&A, we created the Quarantine Decathlon. Give it a try — and let us know how you fare! We recorded this episode on Marathon Monday — the should-be day for the Boston Marathon — and had fun talking about how the running community celebrated running on a day that wasn’t what anyone had planned for.
What we mention on this episode:
“The Third Monday in April,” by Erin Strout for Women’s Running
Try the Quarantine Decathlon!
- Stair Jump
- House Races
- Emergency Shuttle Run
- Tower Ball
- Hungry or Bored?
- Kid Toy Push-Ups
- The Quiet & Alone Hurdles
- Letter PRs
- The Coffee to Wine Relay
- “Foam rolling?”
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!