Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Loved hearing from @tracksmith head of communications, @leeglandorf, on the Ali on the Run Show today. (Bonus episo… https://t.co/k3t8WhQiNR 06:44:10 AM May 22, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I was at the cross-section of a couple different identities that people didn’t quite understand.” Really love tod… https://t.co/e5sfK9l0Zm 06:27:20 AM May 21, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
- May 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 237: A Message & A Promise From Ali
- May 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 236: Izzy Seidel, Tracksmith Marketing & Communications Associate
Ali on the Run Show Episode 232: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
Welcome to the April edition of Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt. Every month, Matt Chittim — host of the Rambling Runner podcast and the Road to the Olympic Trials show — and I will come together to talk about running industry news, our own running, and things we’re loving right now, and to answer listener questions about running and podcasting. But this time around, instead of listener Q&A, we created the Quarantine Decathlon. Give it a try — and let us know how you fare! We recorded this episode on Marathon Monday — the should-be day for the Boston Marathon — and had fun talking about how the running community celebrated running on a day that wasn’t what anyone had planned for.
What we mention on this episode:
“The Third Monday in April,” by Erin Strout for Women’s Running
Try the Quarantine Decathlon!
- Stair Jump
- House Races
- Emergency Shuttle Run
- Tower Ball
- Hungry or Bored?
- Kid Toy Push-Ups
- The Quiet & Alone Hurdles
- Letter PRs
- The Coffee to Wine Relay
- “Foam rolling?”
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
- Support on Patreon
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!