Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Loved hearing from @tracksmith head of communications, @leeglandorf, on the Ali on the Run Show today. (Bonus episo… https://t.co/k3t8WhQiNR 06:44:10 AM May 22, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I was at the cross-section of a couple different identities that people didn’t quite understand.” Really love tod… https://t.co/e5sfK9l0Zm 06:27:20 AM May 21, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
- May 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 237: A Message & A Promise From Ali
- May 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 236: Izzy Seidel, Tracksmith Marketing & Communications Associate
Ali on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
“I’m not going to throw a pity party. I’m celebrating this day. I was a part of history.”
It’s so hard to believe it’s been nearly a month since we were all in Atlanta for the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials — truly the good old days! And I want to keep remembering and celebrating those days. Andrea Toppin is a chiropractic student and elite marathoner for Oiselle who trains with the Minnesota Distance Elite — and she didn’t have the race of her dreams that day in Atlanta. On this episode, Andrea shares her story, opens up about the tough decision to DNF at the Trials, and talks about her outlook moving forward. (Spoiler: One race does not define you as a runner or as a human!)
Thank you to the Atlanta Track Club for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! The Atlanta Track Club is proud to host the AJC Peachtree Road Race — the largest 10K in the world! — every year on the Fourth of July. The lottery for this year’s race is NOW OPEN, so head to ajc.com/peachtree to enter!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Andrea recaps her race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials (7:10)
- What’s next for Andrea? (39:30)
What we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!